Monday, May 26, 2014

Review: Ciracle red spot cream and Ciracle red spot serum

Hi everyone!
     Is been a while since my first blog C: I am so excited for my second reveiw. Today I will be reviewing two items; Ciracle Red Spot Cream, and Ciracle Red Spot Serum. Last year I suffered a lot of breakouts, but thank goodness it wasn't so bad that I have to wear a mask. Still, it was bothering me so much! xC Thanks to one of my friend she noticed my problem and recommended me this fabulous cream.




     I have a feeling most of you might know this korean "drug store" pimple cream, it is very famous among bloggers and so far I haven't hear a single bad review about this cream so I am willing to try it out. As for the serum I got convinced that it works better if is applied together with the cream ^w^ Above the picture on the left is the Ciracle Red Spot cream and the picture on the right is Ciracle Red Spot Serum


Ciracle Red Spot Cream(30ml)
     This is the main item I actually wanted to buy at first, because it was most famous from the brand Ciracle. As you guys can tell, I used half of the jar already (well the jar is pretty small but little goes a long way!) truthfully I only been using this for the pass one and a half month and it was amazing! My ache got a lot smaller the next day after I applied this! The only thing I don't really like is that this cream is TOO rich and thick, It won't absorb by my skin at all :/ and it was powdery(I had to wash it off in the morning.) As for the smell, it is a little faint antibiotic scent but it didn't bother me that much.


Ciracle Red Spot Serum(15ml)
     As for the serum~ There is nothing I dislike! I love everything about this serum; it feels very good on skin except a little sticky, and it smells fruity! I am amazed by the changing color of the serum as it contacts air, like an apple that changed color if you put it too long so that's why they advice us to finish product quickly after opened C:

____________________________

Pros:
-The smell is very light
-Reduce my pimples size
-Lighten my red spots

Cons:
-Serum is sticky
-Products are tiny
-Cream is hard to absorb and apply
-Too expensive

Conclusion:
     Over all, It works! It reduce the size of my pimple overnight and even my mom noticed my ache scars got lighten xD that's how amazing it is. I would totally recommend for all of you guys, but it was pretty expensive for both items. The cream was about $15-$19 and the serum was $30-$38 depends on where you buy it. I spend total $50 on both products. Also a little note - I wasn't really sure which one works, it might be both cream and serum since I always apply them together at night after my toner and lotion. Would I repurchase? Omg! yes! I am going to buy both products again, ah~ gonna be broked xP

     If you have any more questions please comment below! I will try my best to answer C;
Love,
 ~Skylar~


1 comment:

  1. I saw the info in the internet, it said " store in a refregerator after purchase and use the product in a short period of time" is it true? Especially short period of time means how long? I bought this cream yesterday and very excited to try it out, so please rep my comt asap. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete