Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Review: Etude House Wonder Pore Line

Hey guys!

     I am back from designing my blog~ this my very first review! Yay! Today I will be getting into the Etude House Wonder Pore skincare line Cx So first of all I have been using These products for 4 months now and I love them so much. Below I am gonna tell you my experience and the result after 4 months. Let's get start it shall we?

     I have a problem with huge pores back then and even now, so I did some research online and found these cuties! They are pretty popular among bloggers, so I went full out and bought almost the whole line. Isn't the packing cute? the soft blue and stuff omg I am fangirling!

In this item, it claims that:
-Deep cleans pores
-Maintain ph to 4.5 within 1ph
-Control a large amount of the sebum
-Minimize appearance of pores
-Refines the skin tones
-Keep the elasticity of pores
-Moisturize inside and outside of skins



In the Picture:
-Wonder Pore Freshner (500ml)
-Wonder pore Foam Cleanser
-Wonder Pore Brush 
-Wonder Pore White Clay
-Wonder Pore Corrector
-Wonder Pore Soda Powder





Wonder Pore Freshner
     First item is the Wonder Pore Freshner. From what I researched this freshner is what made Wonder Pore line famous in the first place. This freshner have a pump build in that made it easier to get the liquid out, but is only for 500ml size :c So far this product is okay. I use cotton pad and pump the pump to get the liquid out then wipe my face with it. What I love about it is that I can see all the dirt and face oil on the cotton pad so I was very satisfy with this product!  


 

Wonder Pore Whipping Foaming:
     I am soooooooooo in love with this foam cleanser, like not even kidding. Unlike other foam cleansers, it is not just any tiny bubbles, the foam coming out the cleanser is like micro foam, they are super tiny which make it VERY creamy. If you put some on your hand and held it upside down it will stay on the hand instead of sliding off, that's how creamy and thick this cleanser is. Another surprise about this cleanser is that you face feels so refresh and have a minty feeling to it after using!!



Wonder Pore Brush:
     This brush is very soft and it is also the first cleansing brush I ever owned. However, I rather using my hands to clean my face than the brush, because it somewhat gets a little messy and it have a tingle/stab feeling when I use it to massage my face. Afterwards you have to rinse and clean the foam out of the brush, too much work lol. Well I am a lazy person, some people might like this brush a lot because of its softness.


Wonder Pore White Clay Clear:
     This is an upgrade version of the original Wonder Pore Clay Clear, the boxing is more cute and fancy now! To be honest I already finished this product :c I actually like it a lot. To use this, you apply the product on your whole face and you wait about 10-15 minutes until it dries then you rinse it off. Like the foam cleanser it has that fresh and minty feeling after you rinse it out, the clay also have a tighten feeling to it. Sadly I do not see any different in my skin or pores.



Wonder Pore Corrector
     This corrector is a tube and you can squeeze the product out, the tip of the tube is silver like which also the main feature of this product because of its "cooling tip" on skin C; From what I know this is an gel like essence that gets absorb by your skin and it goes in your pores to remove dust and control sebum. I usually use it as a primer before my make up, because when my skin absorb it it leaves a little coat like texture on my skin, it act like a protection from harmful the bacteria. However it is very drying!! >.< 


Wonder Pore Soda Powder:
     I am so sorry I didn't take a lot of picture on this >.< The camera didn't capture a lot during the process when it frizzle in the water so I didn't want to put a bad quality picture on here, but as you know you pour the powder into a bow of water and you let the reaction take place then you wash your face with the water C: There wasn't a lot of difference after using this, but I hope it did do something just I didn't see it. One thing I do like is that my skin feels pretty refreshed!

_____________________________

Pros:
-Super cute packing
-It feels very refreshing after use
-Love the minty and cool feeling
-Rich and creamy foam cleaner
-Pump on the freshner

Cons:
-Contains alcohol
-Little drying my skin

Conclusion:
      Over all, there are things I like about this line and also things I dislike. What I love the most is the foam cleanser! The texture and feeling on my skin its just amazing~ My second favorite is the freshner, imagine half way throughout the day and you have a super oily face, you can just pump a few pump and wipe away the excess oil on your face! How awesome can that be? C; Of coures there are things I dislike too; One of the product was the brush, because after using I have to clean and dry the brush for next time, also the tingle and stab feeling to it when I use it to massage my face u_u my second dislike was the corrector, it is the most drying product in the Wonder Pore line. I am so sorry I didn't take a before/after photo xC because there weren't any visible difference, I promise I try to do my best to take a before/after photo next time! Anyways, would I purchase this again? Definitely the foam cleanser and freshner!! 

     Thank you so much for reading and stopping by! ^w^ It means a lot to me since is my first review, please take care of me!
Love,
~Skylar~


No comments:

Post a Comment